Nestled in the forests of Ibex Valley and surrounded by mountains and stunning views, the Cranberry Lodge Guest House is located 27 km / 17 miles from Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Guests have direct access to nature and numerous trails in the area for summer and winter activities. After your days of Yukon adventures, enjoy a BBQ or relax in the Midnight Sun on your private back deck in the summer or enjoy the hot tub, look at the northern lights, and cozy up for warm conversations and hot beverages in the winter.
Cranberry Lodge Guest House:
Constructed from sawn logs in an authentic Yukon design, our Guest House offers cozy accommodations in the mountains with all the amenities. The guest house has its own private back deck, propane BBQ, fire pit, and hot tub. The main floor includes a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, full bathroom, large master bedroom (queen bed), and open concept dining and living room. The second floor includes two bedrooms (one with a double bed and a queen bed and the other with two twin beds), and a den with sofa bed, Smart television, and movie collection. A twin folding bed is also available. The basement includes a ¾ bathroom, washer/dryer, and storage for your outdoor equipment. We offer free wireless (Wi-Fi) internet.
The Guest House is tastefully decorated with a northern decor and furnished with quality furnishings and modern appliances. All bedrooms are furnished with custom built log beds, side tables, dressers and spacious closets. The kitchen is fully equipped for anything a gourmet chef can prepare. The dining table can seat 12 guests and is ideal for family gatherings or workshops. Cranberry Lodge Guest House is reserved for one group at a time to ensure an optimal and private experience for our guests.
- $289 nightly rate for single or double occupancy.
- A $50 fee per person per night is added for extra guests above double occupancy.
- A reimbursable security deposit of $300 is charged for every reservation.
Minimum nights’ stay
- Cranberry Lodge has a minimum two-nights’ stay with the exception of December 15th to January 5th and March 5th-20th where we apply a minimum three-nights’ stay.
- The Guesthouse is reserved for one group at a time to ensure a private experience for our guests.