A deposit of 50% is required to secure the reservation.
The remaining balance is owed 14 days prior to arrival for all confirmed bookings.
Cranberry Lodge currently offers its guests a flexible cancellation policy.
All amounts paid are 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours or more of the check-in date and time.
For cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled arrival, Cranberry Lodge will retain the full daily rate of the first night and reimburse the balance of the reservation.
No-show reservations will be charged the full value of the reservation and are non-refundable.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in is after 4:00 PM and check-out is by 11:00 AM unless agreed upon in advance with your hosts.
We try to accommodate early check-in and late check-out requests but do so at our discretion.
A security deposit of $300 will be charged for every reservation.
Additional cleaning fees and damages to the property of Cranberry Lodge will be withheld from your security deposit. Otherwise, the security deposit is reimbursable in full within 48 hours of the check-out date.
There will be no extra charge based on the understanding that our guests will leave the guest house and grounds clean and tidy at departure.
Five hours (5) hours of cleaning and house preparation time is included in the rental cost. A cleaning fee of $30/hour will be applied for atypical clean-ups requiring more than 5 hours.
Breach of the Rental Terms and Conditions may result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
Reservations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
We block a minimum of one day between each reservation to ensure we have ample time to clean and sanitize the guest house between each group.
Currently, non-essential travel to Yukon is not permitted under the Health Orders from Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Therefore, we currently accept reservations only from Yukon residents and from non-residents wishing to book the Guest House for the 14-day self-isolation period required by Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
We accept bookings from non-residents on a case by case basis for travel after May 31, 2021. All such bookings are subject to cancellation by Cranberry Lodge within 30 days of travel if Yukon Health Orders do not allow non-resident travel to Yukon.
We will re-evaluate our approach as changes are made to travel-related Health Orders by Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- No parties.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the guest house; smoking is permitted outside.
- Pets are not allowed in the guest house. Pets may be allowed elsewhere on the property on a case by case basis.
- Please do not use outside footwear and luggage rollers on the wood floors.
- Lock all doors and close the windows when leaving the guest house
- The maximum occupancy is equal to the total number of registered guests. Additional guests must be cleared with your hosts ahead of time.
Use of property
- There will be no business conducted on the premises unless agreed upon with your hosts. Tenancy is for residential vacation accommodations only.
- Parties are not allowed in the guest house under any circumstances. However, we welcome respectful gatherings of families and friends. Should you wish to hold an event, please discuss it with your hosts ahead of time to discuss ground rules and potential fees.
- The wood stove in the basement of the guest house cannot be used by guests. It is a secondary heating system to be used only by your hosts in the event of a winter power failure.
Use of the hot tub:
- Please help us maintain the water quality by going in clean.
- Absolutely no use of bath products or food in the hot tub.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- For those travelling with children, we also offer shared access to the main house playground. Adults must be present to supervise children at all times.